Looking for remote developers and designers

Este debate contiene 0 respuestas, tiene 1 mensaje y lo actualizó  matiasmasca hace 3 años, 11 meses.

• Autor
    Publicaciones

matiasmasca
    Jefe de claves

Apologies in advance for the rest of this email in English, but I hope this might be of interest to some of you.

I’m the owner and CTO of SquareMill Labs (http://squaremill.com) a small development and design consultancy based out of New York and Chicago.

We are looking for developers, and talented designers, that would be interested in working with us remotely on a freelance or full time basis – with the possibility of coming to the US at some point in the future. We offer challenging work, competitive pay, and opportunities to learn and grow with our experienced team (we have built and launched many startups and apps over the years). We work with Ruby on Rails and Google Go for the web, and we also do iPhone and Android development. Some of our clients include Kleiner Perkins, Reuters and SumZero.

If this seems interesting to you send me an email at [email protected] with any of: Github, LinkedIn or portfolio work you’d like us to see.

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.