[Call] CALL FOR PAPERS Innovation Arabia 8
16-18 February 2015 | The Address Hotel – Dubai Mall | Dubai-UAE
Innovate, Collaborate, and Differentiate: Honouring the Past, Treasuring the Present, and Shaping the Future
Innovation Arabia 8, under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and President of HBMSU, showcases leading academic research and the latest practical solutions in four key sectors of development: management, education, health and banking and finance. The event explores solutions for the 21st century, helping to unleash economic and development opportunity waiting within the region. Under the theme of “Innovate, Collaborate and Differentiate: Honouring the Past, Treasuring the Present and Shaping the Future”, the conference reflects the belief that innovation is the path towards growth, progress and a better tomorrow for the Arab World.
At Innovation Arabia, leading academics, research scholars and industry professionals from around the world will have the opportunity to meet, network and share their expertise and research results across four distinct sectors/industries:
- Business management
- Health and environment
- e-Learning Excellence
- Islamic Finance and Islamic Banking
We welcome scholars, students, and practitioners to submit papers, and posters for presentation at the conference. Submissions in the following areas are encouraged:
- How can the management of innovations foster sustainable development?
- What is the impact of socio-cultural and economic issues on innovation?
- Which are the best approaches in measuring performance of quality and innovation?
- What is the role of managerial leadership in promoting quality and innovation?
- Which public policy initiatives have been successful in promoting innovation in the MENA Region?
- How can we encourage university-industry collaboration in research and development?
- What differentiates successful quality assurance practices in the service economy?
- How can we facilitate the transfer and adoption of innovation?
- What role does innovative thinking play in developing marketing strategies in competitive markets?
- How do progressive HR practices support innovation?
- How do smart educational innovations foster sustainable economic development?
- What is the impact of smart technologies on innovative pedagogies?
- Which are the best approaches in introducing, developing, and measuring collaborative learning?
- Which are the best approaches in introducing, developing, and measuring creativity?
- What is the role of educators in promoting innovation, collaboration, and creativity?
- What is the role of education stakeholders and administrators in promoting innovation, collaboration, and creativity?
- What is the role of the parents and community in promoting innovation, collaboration, and creativity?
- Which public policy initiatives are successful in promoting smart learning in the MENA Region?
- How can we create a synergy between institutions to promote and support innovation, collaboration, and creativity at all
- levels of education?
- How can we facilitate the transfer and adoption of innovative, and smart approaches to learning?
- What kind of innovations are crucial in Public Health and Clinical Practice?
- What is the role of innovative environmental technologies in environmental management and environmental
- Which collaborations are necessary to improve water and waste management?
- What is the important collaborative activities required to achieve ultimate environmental sustainability ?
- What is the important collaborative work needed to improve occupational health and safety in the work place?
- Which approaches are needed to differentiate our Health Education
- What are the obstacles preventing Islamic finance from reaching its full potential?
- What are the challenges facing Islamic financial system and institutions?
- What is the scope of financial innovation and engineering within Islamic banking and finance?
- How new products are being introduced in the Islamic financial markets?
- What is the process of Islamic financial engineering?
- What is the significance of innovation in Islamic financial markets?
- What is the scope of asset securitization in Islamic financial markets?
- What is the role of Shari’a Council in developing banking Products?
- Does Islamic finance constitute a promising financial system in today’s world?
- What are the growth prospects for Islamic financial institutions?
- How should the absence of a comprehensive accounting (and auditing) standards pertinent to Islamic banks be
- What does the world need from Islamic Finance?
- How to convert the potential of Takaful (Islamic Insurance) into real growth?
- You are requested to submit an abstract (500-700 words) with a brief resume, contact detail using the Online Paper Submission System
- For more information on submission guidelines please visit Conference Website
- Accepted papers which are presented during the Conference will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
- All presented papers will be considered for ‘BestPaper’ and ‘BestPresentation’ awards and maybe considered to publish in one of the University’s refereed journals.
- Presenters will need to complete their registration to the conference no later than the 20th December, 2014.
- Submissions can be made in either English or Arabic Language.
|Extended Abstract Submission||15th October 2014|
|Notification of Extended Abstract Acceptance||10th November 2014|
|Full paper submission||15th December 2014|
|Presenter Registration Deadline||20th December 2014|
|Conference Dates||16th – 18th February 2015|
http://www.comunidadtic.com.ar/call-call-for-papers-innovation-arabia-8/Eventos InternacionalesEventos presencialesInvestigación2015,Business management,Dubai Mall,Dubai-UAE,E-Learning,Febrero,Health and environment16-18 February 2015 | The Address Hotel – Dubai Mall | Dubai-UAE Innovate, Collaborate, and Differentiate: Honouring the Past, Treasuring the Present, and Shaping the Future Innovation Arabia 8, under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and President of HBMSU,...WebmasterWebmaster [email protected]AdministratorSoy todos y ninguno.Comunidad TIC